FINE TOOLS / BURNISHING TOOL / AG5 11F IGBT (GROOVE BURNISHING TOOL)
Basic Tool Design :
1. Tool body equipped with a tool shank, a spring.
2. Assembly that allows the roller head to move with.
3. No play and very low friction
4. Gauge that indicates the burnishing force
5. Variable burnishing force dependent on spring deflection.
6. Feed in the direction of the arrow label on the tool.
7. Tool design includes fixed roller clearance angle α.
1. For use with either CNC - controlled or conventional lathes.
2. Complete processing in one setting.
3. Achievable surface quality : Rz < 1 μm (Ra = 0.2 μm)
4. Suitable for metals with tensile strength up to 1400 N/mm2 and maximum hardness HRC ≤ 45.
5. Modular construction allows these tools to be used in several configurations.
6. Symmetrical construction allows either right or left-hand operation.
7. Rotates in either direction.
Eliminates set - up and auxiliary processing time.
Short cycle time.
No dust or grinding residue.
Minimal lubrication required (oil or emulsion).
Accurately measured burnishing force ensures consistent, high quality results.
Unrestricted roller face makes roller burnishing of shoulders and other edges possible.
Easy to change wear parts.